Proper Storage Systems manufactures high capacity industrial roll-out racks to fit your needs and improve material handling. Product features of our industrial roll-out shelving include welded structural steel carriages, adjustable shelves, and a safety interlock system that allows only one shelf to roll out at a time.
Proper Storage Systems heavy duty industrial roll-out racks are made to customer specification, so you occupy minimal floor space while providing an “exact fit” storage solution for your parts or tools. Provide a list of your part dimensions and floor space available and Proper Storage Systems will customize an industrial pull-out shelve solution that fits your needs.
Proper Storage Systems racks are extremely heavy duty/built to last storage racks that are manufactured in Seguin, Texas. The racks are constructed with structural carbon steel and ship 100% assembled. Our racks are used to store and handle a wide variety of items, including injection molds and dies, cylinder and round tooling, raw materials, engine and machine parts, and automotive parts.
Heavy Duty Roll-Out Rack Advantages
- Full Extension Roll-Out Shelving
- Shelves Adjustable On 1” Centers
- Safety Interlock–Other Shelves Lock When One Shelf Is Extended
- Shelf Capacity Up To 3,000 Lbs. Per Shelf
- Store Up To 10,000 Lbs. On Top Of Rack
Options for Roll-Out Racks
- Rear Loading Shelves
- Adjustable Cradles
- Hardwood/Dense Foam/Plastic Cradles
- Shelf Lips or Pans
- Neoprene Or Plywood Lined Shelves
- Sides & Back Enclosed
- Hoist For Lifting Off Shelves